HOW WE CAN HELP YOU!
JONES TORRU LAW OFFICES meet your legal needs from their Brentwood and Pleasanton, California office locations. Joscelyn Jones Torru is the founding and managing attorney of Jones Torru Law Offices, who can communicate with ease, wisdom and keen insights. Gained from over 30 years of legal experience representing generations of elders to infants, you will benefit from Joscelyn's breadth of legal knowledge, training and decision-making skills. Her depth of cross-over expertise and innovative thinking, can sensitively guide you through the legal processes that lie ahead of you.
Learning gained by a variety of disciplines and responsibilities (judicial, professor-instructor, attorney), Joscelyn is able to analyze, extrapolate and devise a comprehensive plan of action to effectively counsel you on your legal question or proficiently navigate you, as your attorney, through your legal matter and any related court proceedings.
As a small firm, Jones Torru Law Offices are committed to getting to know each individual client because your situation is unique. Your definition of positive results may differ drastically from that of another client. Joscelyn will take the time to get to know you and learn about your needs. This is the level of thoughtful representation that you can expect to receive.
Joscelyn and her staff understand that legal matters seldom come without a back-story or personal complications. Know that wherever you are in age or stage; inquiry or problem; beginning or near the end, Jones Torru Law Offices can meet you with experience and wisdom, to guide you to the other side of your legal challenge.
We at Jones Torru Law Offices would be honored to serve you and your generations in the Contra Costa County, Alameda, San Francisco and Solano county courts in the following Practice Areas:
- Adoptions (Step-parent & Adult)
- Amendments, Codicils, Updates (Trusts, Wills & Powers of Attorney)
- Conservatorhip (Temporary and General of person and estate; Limited Conservatorship - Regional Center clients; Limited Representation Advice - Pro Per)
- Criminal Defense (Adults & Juveniles; Probation Violations; Expungement)
- Deeds (Affidavits of Death; Property Transfer; Spousal Transfer)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV hearings; Driver License suspension and revocation; DUI representation)
- Estate Planning (Revocable (Living) and Irrevocable Trusts &Special Needs; Wills and Pour-over Wills; Powers of Attorney for Finance and Health Care Directives)
- Guardianship (Temporary and General of person and estate; Guardian ad Litem; Limited Representation Advice - Pro Per)
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Dependency
- Medi-Cal Planning
- Mental Health (5150 Holds & 5250 Hearings; Psychiatric Hospitalizations)
- Name Changes
- Powers of Attorney (Durable over Finance; Health Care Directives and Living Wills; Limited Powers)
- Probate Administration (Small Estate; Intestate Transfers; Executor, Administrator, Personal Representative, Special Administrator, Private Fiduciary Representation; Limited Representation Advice - Pro Per)
- Restraining Orders (Hearings; Domestic Violence and Civil Harassment)
- Small Claims Advice
- Trust Administration
- Trusts (Living, Irrevocable, Special Needs & Amendments)
- Wills and Pour-over Wills