Name Changes

Whether you want to change your legal name, create a new name after marriage or return to your maiden or family name after a divorce,Jones Torru Law Offices can assist you in the court process to obtain court approval to change your legal name.

Jones Torru Law


I personally assist families in the same manner I would assist my own family; giving the same time, attention and care that brings a sense of assurance to the unknown.

Contact Us Today

Contact Attorney Joscelyn Jones Torru today to set up your office consultation, Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday by appointment only. Weekend, hospital and home consultations are available by appointment only.